Saturday, October 16, 2010

My 19th Birthday

Awesome Birthday !! I was waiting for all the wishes actually during 12 am on 15 Oct 2010 but no, so i went to sleep. Early morning..yea..more wishes, but still thanks to facebook for reminded them. XD (Kidding) Thanks everyone for all the best wishes and i seriously appreciate it !! Here's the whole day schedules. 

I went for lunch with May and she spent me. I was like..cause i don't like people spent me much actually, but still thanks to her !! After lunch, straight received another call from MICHELLE KOH, she was asking me to go to her house cause she got things to me. Haha. (Happy actually) I got my present and i went home to see what's inside. It was a CUTE cup !! Thanks Kambing and Andy =)) At night i was having MacD with Ivy and Agnes at Bintang. While having dinner, we got "special" entertainment by those 青年团 singing competition. It was so damn funny, after dinner we walking around Bintang. Then when i got home, supper coming up. I went to kambing house, they were playing some "lame" game but i'm in too ! hahahaha...i was addicted to the game soon. The game can actually make us laugh till die especially Suzzane Ong !! Muahahaha. 
After sometimes, Suzzane's phone goes off and its supper time. Johny and Michelle Kong brought me to a strange place that i never been there before. Although is strange but it is so damn beautiful, look good and look class..like bar but not bar..it got a small lake..seriously..like restaurant but cannot describe as restaurant cause no air-con. XD. We ate there and talk there till like almost 12am. Before 12am, they - Johny, Michelle, Suzzane, Kambing, Andy, Daniel, Elaine, Ah Liaw, Gabriel all sing birthday song to me. I was so happy...but kinda...hahahahaha..shy ?! LOL Thanks guys for all this !! Thank you so much !!! 


This is the present from Kambing and Andy ! Thanks !! 








     






No comments:

Post a Comment