(Lets start it with a smile first)...Well well well, i had make my dear hurt again and i really din't mean to upset him. I love him so much, yesterday he told me that he is easily get hurt and easily lost feeling, yes, i can see that. Dear, its because i care you so i quickly say sorry to you, i don't want you leave me behind alone, i know you are angry, but please don't angry too long please..
So i din't really sleep tight that night, and i woke up and start to think where did i went wrong and what should i do. I cannot cry, i have to be strong, if i want to continue with him i need to be strong cause i love him too much. Dear, i really love you ~ i was awake the whole 24 hours and i think that...
(Cont')..i will listen to you whatever you said
...i will respect you whenever you ask me do what
...i will always care you coz i'm your girl
Dear, i don't want our relationship end that fast, we both have to be strong. I hope that anything happen we can talk to each other, in this way, we can solve our problem gather, we would know where we got wrong, and improve each other. I'm not sure whether all your ex told you like this before, but for me i will make it clear, i don't want to hurt you anymore, cause whenever you angry is my fault, whenever i hurt you, it means i'm hurting myself as well. To avoid this happen, i will change, because of you, i rather.
Dear, lets make this sad stuff end now and happy stuffs come over. Okay ? I Love You and thats why i wanna tell you about this, i wish you can see here. I care you much.
And also, dear, next time please don't keep everything in heart, say it out, it will good enough, trust me. If i hurt you, you can shout at me, you can scold me but..please don't keep it inside, it would be hurt more cause you're a guy that maybe don't know how to express your feeling so you just keep quiet and get angry. Dear, please don't do that, if you keep quiet and get angry and ignore, gf might think that you don't really understand her but in the same way, if the girl thought you don't find her (but actually you was angry), they will thought that you don't really care ( but in the other way round, you think they don't care you this bf), am i right ?
No worries dear, i won't do that, at least i know, i talk so much of this doesn't mean i'm acting here like so understand you, i have think of it whole night.
I understand your feeling, so i won't blame you whenever you ignore me, but i won't ignore you as well cause I Love You.
I Love You Dear.
No comments:
Post a Comment