Sunday, December 19, 2010

What i want ?

What i want ?! You asked me what i want ? SIMPLE ! I just want you care back me and thats enough, but you seem don't understand..never mind ~

Seriously i don't have any comment already, i want to shout it out but i scare i hurt you, i wanna tell you, but i scare i hurt you, i always think of you before i make a decision or saying things out. But, now you asked me what i want actually..this question should ask by me. Have you ever stand on my side and think of what i want from you actually?

Last time when i was angry about you, you have no message to me but i still fine cause i don't want hurt you, but when you angry. if i don't do anything, you might say that i never care, i won't understand. I did message you, but you no any respond. You said you hurt, then what about me? You hurt more or i hurt more? The moment you hurting and i'm hurting as well.

You not understand, you never try to understand, i'm not blaming or scolding and i don't want you feel guilty. I just want to express it out my feeling, and guess that every girl might be same like me.

I'm sorry dear if i say it in this way, i just want you to know that..this is not what i want.
All i want is loving and caring ~

No comments:

Post a Comment