Thursday, January 13, 2011

♥ I Miss You ♥


When you're not around me,
I cried...i have wondered why ?
Then i realized, my tears just come out and searching you...


I always wanted to spent whole day with you,
I wish my life is just one day long,
My world would be empty if without you...


I miss you,
Miss you when you're far away,
Even we can't be together,
  but....
I will miss you now and forever. 




♥ I would be still loving you ♥


I am still loving you


Of all the bonds,
You chose love...


Of all the once,
I chose you...


Of all the ends,
God chose this and,
Of all the mean,
I'm still alive. 


I remember every moment we spent,
I bethink everyday, i re-alive,
All by myself, all aloof
Without you and without happiness. 




♥ Love hurts ♥ 


You mean enough and i care that much
Nothing i expect, and am set aback
Better i watch you from there
So far yet so close...


When i think of love,
I think of you...
Both hurt me,
Love hurts me and you,
And you hurt me without Love...



No comments:

Post a Comment