Yes, i'm single...and you're going to have to be pretty amazing to change that ;)
You listen to my heart, and its still beating just for you.
Close the door, turn off the light. Stay beside me to hold me for the night.
Here, take this <3 . Its happier with you.
...but i love you.
I think of you even though you are with me.
I'm waiting for you...As long as how much i love you...will you turn back? Or is i miss you too much? No matter how long you want i wait for you to turn back...My answer will be the same...I Love You.
I don't want people to know that your voice is my favourite sound.
I'm falling...falling...Falling into love with you.
To be your friend was all i ever wanted; to be your lover was all i ever dreamed.
Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, because i might do something crazy like believe it.
Wherever your heart is, that is where you'll find your treasure.
You are my life. You're the only thing it would hurt to lose.
Love makes the time pass. Time makes the love pass.
I want to be the only hand you ever need to hold.
True love never dies. It only gets stronger with time..
I feel lucky everyday when i'm with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment