A song reminds me of you
The song consist lots of memories;
A memories between you & me
The memories behind was a story;
A story which belongs to me & you
The story consist sadness & happiness;
A picture of you & me
The picture reminds me how sweet we are;
A words from you
The words either make me hurt or happy.
The moment i cry
when i think of you;
The moment i happy
when i thought of sweet memories;
The moment i moody
because i'm missing you.
I said, i miss you
Doesn't mean i really miss;
I said, i like you
Doesn't mean i do like you;
I said, i hate you
Doesn't mean i hate you much;
BUT.....when,
I said, I Love You
Yes, i really mean it !!
If you love me
you wouldn't let me cry
If you love me
you wouldn't leave me alone
If you love me
you wouldn't not care me
If you love me.... :')
No comments:
Post a Comment